All Pets Health Center is proud to offer state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. Our hospital provides a full range of surgical services ranging from standard spaying and neutering to advanced, highly specialized procedures.
Soft Tissue Surgical Procedures:
- Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Pyometra removal/OHE
- Chain mastectomy
- C-section +/- OHE
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Inguinal hernia repair
- Orchiectomy (neuter)
- Scrotal ablation
- Cryptorchid correction
- Aural Hematoma repair
- Dental extractions
- Cutaneous, subcutaneous, and abdominal mass removals
- Various Soft tissue reconstruction and wound management
- Entropion correction
- Ectropion correction
- Eyelid mass removal
- Prolapsed third eyelid gland correction (cherry eye)
- Exploratory laparotomy
- Gastrotomy and other intestinal surgery (foreign body removal)
- Gastropexy (stomach tacking)
- Digit and tail amputation
- Various urinary bladder surgery, stone removal, etc.
Patient safety and comfort is our main priority. All Pets Health Center’s experienced veterinary anesthesiologists provide skilled pain management during and after all surgical procedures, ensuring your pet recovers quickly and with minimum discomfort.
Our veterinary team will walk you through the entire process, giving you the tools to make informed decisions regarding your pet’s treatment options. We understand pet surgery is a stressful time for any owner, and we’re available every step of the way to answer questions and put your mind at ease.
Surgical Pet Services Near You
If you are considering veterinary surgery for your pet, please contact us at (615) 790-8250 to schedule a consultation with your All Pets Health Center veterinarian.
Call us or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a doctor for an initial exam.
Put a plan together for your pet.